- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Assistant Two Twelve BEST Chefs Management LLC
- Date Posted May 08, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Since its inception, Two Twelve has offered a suite of brand management and consulting services to both individual and corporate clients in multiple sectors of the lifestyle and hospitality industries. Additionally, Two Twelve is focused on creating proprietary marketing platforms that help to activate our individual and corporate brand partners.Two Twelve represents the brands of some of the hospitality industry’s most promising rising stars and established personalities. As their brand manager we maximize these individual's talents and existing assets to build mutually beneficial, and sustainable relationships with corporate brands, investors and industry partners. Job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, responsible individual for the position of Assistant to the CEO. The position requires the candidate to be energetic, detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, flexible and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. He/she must have a strong work ethic, be personable and a team player. He/she must be computer literate, have a pleasant phone manner and a passion for the industry. Discretion is a must within the company.
- Manage administrative support needs of CEO
- Manage CEO’s calendar, schedule meetings, calls, etc.
- Organize travel reservations for team
- Lead oversight and logistics of annual events
- Conduct research and prepare necessary documents
- Support in other projects and duties as assigned
- Support of other Two Twelve team members when necessary
The role will also encompass communications with vendors, clients and general business relationships while also managing the company social presence and hands on participation to support individual and client projects, contract maintenance, implementation and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 1 year + experience managing administrative and logistical tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal) and relationship-building skills with a diverse range of stakeholders, including corporate brands, investors and industry partners
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, prioritize and work independently
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a team
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in social media and the hospitality industry is an advantage, but not necessary.
- Some travel may be involved with the position
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefitsCompensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 Application instructions