Wine Sales Specialist West Village Wines
- Date Posted May 09, 2019
- Location New York City, NY
- Category Business / Education
- Job Type Part-Time
FAMILY OWNED, WEST VILLAGE SPECIALTY WINE SHOP SEEKS SALES TEAM
Come expand on your knowledge of wine and spirits, and work with industry professionals, unique producers, and specialized product.
We are small wine shop in the West Village, dedicated to providing unforgettable experiences for our customers, with hands on, person-to person assistance in wine selection. Hospitality comes first! Let's start a conversation about wine, not just sell the same old thing everyone does.
We house a highly specialized wine and spirit selection, made up of unique and esoteric wines, champagnes, sherry, sake, and spirits. Lots of fun allocated gems to learn about and try.
In addition to the every day services we provide to the neighborhood, we also host in-store wine tastings that help broaden the palates of our loyal clientele and employees.
We are determined to continue to grow/evolve-- hopefully, with your help!
Job Description Wine sales specialist wanted
- Wine and Spirits Knowledge, preferable but not mandatory: If hired, we will train you with the requisite "wine knowledge."
- "Self-starter", Proactive and Intuitive: Priority will be given to those that can see something and get it done without being asked.
- Excellent work ethic, and a team player. Excellent customer service: We pride ourselves on our ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with our customers.
- Detail Oriented and Dependable.
- Interest in learning about Wine and Spirits, with a willingness to ask questions.
Looking for those with schedule availability, a good attitude, and an open mind.
Possible growth in a Management/Buyer position for the right person.
Full Time and Part Time positions available. Flexible scheduling. Weekends are a must.
Contact us and join our team of fantastic, multi faceted and talented individuals devoted to excellent customer service and care.
Bring your enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, varies DOE, $13.00 - $20.00 How to apply