- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Botiwalla Alpharetta Seeking BOH Manager Chai Pani LLC
- Date Posted May 12, 2019
- Location Alpharetta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Our restaurants have earned four James Beard nominations, a Zagat award, recipes published in Bon Appetit, Saveur, Food & Wine, write-ups in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Local Palate, The Huffington Post, Southern Living, USA Today, and on and on.
We care about food and excellence. But we care even more about our people. About our culture. About finding a way to constantly be inspired and fulfilled by what we do.
We don't mind if you're just starting out in your career or have years of experience in the industry. What we care about is that you're excited about food, want to make people happy, and want to work with people that truly care about you.
If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we're currently accepting applications for a BOH Manager. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the highest regarded, growing restaurant groups. The majority of leadership positions are usually promoted from within our group, but we are moving to a new city and thus have some management positions available. Be a part of the opening crew and help build your dream team!
Position Summary: To assist with day-to-day operations of kitchen including opening and closing duties, sanitation and organization, inventory, food quality, productivity, professionalism and providing a mind blasting experience for our guests.
- Model ideal behavior and best practices for BOH & set tone for the shift
- Ensure proper uniform, grooming and professionalism
- Run Expo and manage quality control of every plate
- Take a lead role in resolving problems including (unresolved) customer complaints, staff disputes, facilities maintenance, supply runs, and general emergencies
- Meet before each shift with FOH Manager/Shift leader regarding pertinent food information (specials, 86, etc)
- Manage transition between AM and PM huddle & everyone checks out with you
- Liason between FOH & BOH during service
- Provide ongoing feedback to Chef and kitchen management regarding food quality, sanitation and organization, inventory, staff issues
- Weekly meeting with BOH to discuss strengths and challenges and develop best practices
- Communicate with GM about equipment needs and maintenance
Organization, Cleanliness & Systems:
- Check sanitizer buckets, gloves, rags and dish chemicals and be health inspection ready
- Manage dishes, pots, pans, utensils stored in proper place
- Manage cleanliness of kitchen
- Implement Rag control
- Manage needs list (fill in all kitchen needs) and communicate inventory needs to Prep Chefs
- Dishwasher orientation, training and on-going training
- Assist with all orders and inventory