Worm Farm Assistant Manager Arizona Worm Farm
- Date Posted May 15, 2019
- Location Phoenix, AZ
- Category Agriculture
- Job Type Full-Time
We need someone to take a ton of responsibility:
- Sell our products to our customers that come to the farm (this includes loading heavy compost bags into customer vehicles)
- Be knowledgeable about gardening, soils, and worms (we can help with educating you)
- Lead tours and classes on composting, worms, castings and Black Soldier Fly larvae
- Breed and feed worms and other insects
- Run our Kids Compost program
- Help with other farm chores when necessary (gather eggs, harvest vegetables, weed)
- Post on Social Media
This is a hands on position in a hard, hard environment. We need someone energetic and outgoing that can lead classes and make composting exciting.
And, you need to be willing to work Saturdays and occasional Sundays.
Our perfect candidate knows gardening, has a big personality, loves helping customers, and wants to be part of a small leadership team working to make the world a more sustainable place. Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, less than 50k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline