- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Satellite Tour Crew Outstanding In The Field +2 more
- Date Posted May 17, 2019
- Location All over the country, CA
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job type Other
Follow the tour in your own vehicle!
There is no minimum or maximum number of events you can sign up to work! We accept applications from all over the country to join us at any point/for any length of the tour!
Outstanding in the Field is currently hiring Satellite Crew Members for our 2019 Summer/Fall Tour.
To learn more about Outstanding in the Field and to view our 2019 Summer/Fall Tour schedule, please visit our website outstandinginthefield.com.
Purpose: To assist the Outstanding in the Field tour crew in providing a consistent and memorable experience for the guests. To help the OITF tour crew in the execution of events.
- Setup & teardown of the table, service station, outdoor kitchen, and reception
- Unpacking & packing of supplies & equipment
- Parking cars & greeting guests
- Serving – providing excellent customer service; accurately and enthusiastically explaining the wine and food to the guests, with emphasis on the origin of ingredients and the story behind each dish
- Working under the direction of the FOH manager
- Transportation to events, timely arrival, presentable appearance, and positive attitude
- Extensive FOH/BOH restaurant experience and knowledge of proper service
- Ability to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 50 lbs.
- Part-time, hourly work
- Traveling in tandem with the Outstanding in the Field tour
- Transportation, room, and board is not provided; occasionally it will be possible to camp on the farms or with the OITF team; the general expectation is that you travel independent from the crew
- Events are outdoors and you are routinely exposed to “the elements” including sun, heat, wind, and rain
- Day-of-event work hours may extend beyond 10 hours
- Staff are expected to be strong and physically capable
this position is : hourly, $15/hr +
Compensation: $18/hr + time and a half after 8 hours.
You can count on working 8 to 10 hours at ever event.