Community Manager Bread SRSLY +2 more
- Date Posted May 17, 2019
- Location Berkeley, CA
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
As Community Manager, you cultivate our brand and our community, provide top-notch customer service, and plan and participate in events.
Our ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter that loves diving into multiple projects, reaching goals, and building community. You are a people person with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The Community Manager works directly with Bread SRSLY’s management team in our Berkeley office. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
The Community Manager will:
- Identify, staff, and manage logistics at trade shows, consumer-facing food and artisan craft shows/events, and farmers markets
- Grow Bread SRSLY’s presence in the Bay Area and target regions via field marketing efforts
- Provide excellent customer service via phone and email, and improve processes for receiving and recording customer feedback
- Manage the Bread SRSLY social media community. Interact with followers, influencers, bloggers, wellness professionals, and chefs, both reactively and proactively
- Write press releases and pitch relevant stories to online and print publications
- Help manage loyalty, ambassador, and affiliate programs
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to influence and evolve the brand
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for community and customer relationships
- Has exemplary task management skills
- Is excited to roll up their sleeves and dive in head-first!
- Wants to join a great team and a growing brand!
- You bring your A-game each day, and put your best foot forward
- You prioritize safety at all times in the workplace
- You crave feedback and respond to it gracefully
- You deliver feedback constructively
- You treat people with respect
- You are eager to learn, teach, share, and serve
- You help our business succeed
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Experience planning and working events
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Passion for good bread and growing within the CPG industry!
- Photography skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Customer service experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Great coworkers
- Delicious gluten-free sourdough bread
This is a full-time exempt position with a Sunday-Thursday schedule. Occasional Friday and Saturday work will be required for events.
Compensation: $48,000-52,000 annually, depending on experience.Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, varies DOE, $48,000.00 - $52,000.00 How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline