Assistant Recipe Editor Martha & Marley Spoon
- Date Posted May 17, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Freelance
Marley Spoon is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouth-watering recipes every week. You select what you would like to cook and we deliver the recipes and all the ingredients you need. We use technology to reinvent the food supply chain while reducing unethical food waste and directly connecting consumers with quality producers.
But in the end it's simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating.Job description
Marley Spoon is currently operating in the US, Europe and Australia. To manage our rapid growth, our culinary team is looking for a freelance Assistant Recipe Editor to work out of our Manhattan based headquarters. This person will support our growing culinary team and expanding library of recipes.
The role & responsibilities:
- Build recipes cards each week using our back end system.
- Build recipes cards as needed for partnership, special events, and other new businesses.
- Edit all recipes according to defined recipe style.
- Discuss possible edits/changes with Managing Recipe Editor and Recipe Developers.
- Input recipe changes from the test kitchen team as well as the Managing Recipe Editor.
- Edit copy for culinary team and marketing/PR as needed.
- Work closely with our test kitchen, procurement, and production teams to ensure accuracy in recipes.