- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Kitchen Cleaner First Media
- Date Posted May 17, 2019
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job type Full-Time
- Prepares ovens, sinks and other dirty restaurant equipment for cleaning.
- Uses ice, water and cleaning solvent in the cleaning of restaurant kitchen equipment.
- Empties trash in kitchens.
- Cleans and wipes down tables and chairs.
- Washes and scrubs kitchen floors.
- Cleans food scraps from kitchen areas.
- Mops, sweeps, strips, grinds and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets.
- Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees.
- Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures.
- Asks supervisor or other employees for help when needed.
- Is open to coaching and feedback from supervisor.
Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
Kitchen cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Cleaning in general: 1 year (Preferred)
Able to work under stress.
Able to work accurately and rapidly
Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
Ability to work with different pieces of kitchen equipment.
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr + Application instructions