Brand Ambassador Olympia Provisions
- Date Posted May 17, 2019
- Location Seattle, WA
- Category Culinary / Education
- Job Type Part-Time
Portland-based and expanding nationally, we are looking for awesome Brand Ambassadors in Seattle to assist the OP Sales Team in enhancing relationships with retail staff and customers, providing education about charcuterie, and proactively reinforcing the company's philosophy.
- Visit retail locations to demo all things charcuterie!
- Sample, and educate the American public on the best charcuterie in the world!
- Visit retail locations to educate staff on product knowledge, taste profiles, and best practice merchandising
- Provide an educational and tasting experience that has never been created before; make the customer experience stellar and unforgettable
- Schedule and order appropriate product pars, promotional material, shelf talkers, and merchandise
- Proactively stay informed of new product availability and attributes; taste product regularly to maintain familiarity with product and quality standards
- Report to the Sales Team to solve problems and improve service
- Strong interpersonal skills; approachable and sincere sales skills
- A commitment to exceptional and professional customer service
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for charcuterie and good meat
- A general familiarity with the OP brand; an understanding of the specialty and high-end grocery
- A desire to educate others about charcuterie and good meat
- Exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and organization
- Self-sufficiency and reliability; timely, clean, and alert
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Aptitude with sales software including Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail
Part-time, weekend, seasonal, and on-call availability
Stand and walk – must be able to stand for shifts (up to four hours at a time) and move around a demo table and in a variety of grocery environments
Use of hands – knives skills and ability to use electric skillets
Taste/Smell – ability to detect and perceive spices and herbs
Talk/hear – frequently communicates with staff and potential customers
Possess reliable transportation
Work is performed in grocery stores and retail locations
Employee Type: Part-Time
Compensation Structure: Hourly + Mileage reimbursementCompensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline