- Date Posted June 10, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
Your experience has given you a sense of accountability and how to maximize impact by focusing on what’s most essential. You trust your intuition and are hungry for a new challenge. You’re ready for a leadership position where you can make a real difference.
You cringe at long, unwieldy email strings. You know that if one of these people got off their asses and had a 3-minute conversation, the Team AND Company would reach their goals faster.
You love working with communication in every medium and the coordination of various elements needed to maximize it. You are excited to take the lead on a young companies first marketing campaign drive it to success. The opportunity to create a unique brand voice and effective message is something you’ve been looking for and you are beyond ready to take the reigns.
You're kinda compulsively process driven - even if you'll only admit that it exists when you do the dishes or your laundry. Your team can count on you because you work hard to exceed expectations and know when to say no. You thrive on being able to independently navigate when not explicitly given direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in something interesting
- Strong, fun and creative communication and writing skills
- Good understanding of technology, digital marketing, and social media
- Interested in and knowledgeable about innovative foods and beverages
- Previous experience working in E-commerce, B2B marketplaces, and food/tech a plus
- Comfort working in a fast paced, start-up environment where change is constant and you will be required to wear many hats with ease and flexibility
- Comfortable working with Google Suite and digital services (Slack, Hubspot, Office)
- Based in NYC
The Marketing Manager is a pivotal role interfacing directly with leadership, design, product and sales. You will work with our CEO to build an execute our initial marketing campaign and use this as a springboard for all continuous marketing, communications, and PR activities
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials for website, social media, and print.
- Manage external communication partners and coordinate flow of information and content according to marketing plan/strategy.
- Design email content, web and print marketing collateral including (sales deck, website, box packaging, print material for tradeshow, and inserts for signature products as needed). When necessary, manage design partners for special projects.
- Oversee execution of digital strategy as well as implement as necessary.
- Work to ensure social media is on brand aesthetically and captions are engaging
- Manage and connect with influencers, like minded brands, and individuals for partnerships.
- Prioritize and measure marketing strategy effectiveness
- Grow world class web experiences, including mobile usage, site UX, design, mobile app adoption and emerging innovation.
- Ensure consistent adherence to global brand visual identity and digital best practices.
- Deliver relevant digital and social brand assets on-time, including video, copy, photography, sites, search campaigns, media launches, etc.
- Competitive Salary ($65K+) with real potential to grow quickly by taking on additional responsibilities
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Good vacation policy
- Venture-funded tech start-up
- Inclusion in the prestigious FoodLab (WeWork) and FutureLab (NYU) Accelerator Programs
- Offices in SOHO NYC
Visit www.shelfmint.com to learn more about our organization. Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, varies DOE, $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 Work visa This employer is willing to sponsor a work visa for international applicants How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline