- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Marketing Growth Lead Nomz
- Date Posted June 10, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
About our company: Our mission is to help busy noodle soup lovers #eatcleanfaster. We craft clean-label, traditional Asian soups using quality ingredients and freeze the entire soup for convenience. At home or the office, users can simply heat and eat for a convenient, delicious and wholesome Asian noodle soup. Our vision is to become the most trusted, clean and accessible traditional Asian food brand in America. Learn more @ eatnomz.comJob description
Position: Growth Marketing Lead (NYC preferred)
Hello! We are searching for a marketing growth guru who loves Asian noodle soups to lead marketing campaigns across a variety of mediums. We’ve noticed that while Nomz users love coming back for more, we need help raising brand awareness and attracting new users. That’s where you could step in.
What we need from the position:
- Can develop, structure and execute marketing campaigns at scale from start to finish across different mediums.
- Leads independently; structures/manages problems and solutions collaboratively; is unafraid to tackle the creativity and uncertainty required of entrepreneurial environments.
- Innovative in non-conventional partnerships or guerrilla marketing campaigns that don’t simply rely on large spend with PR or marketing firms. We seek the engine of marketing ideas and execution, not a liaison between marketing intermediaries.
- Example: Nomz has led and organized several #GoldOpen film screenings in the NYC area. We support Asian American leads in films, involve the local community and bring awareness and goodwill to our brand. Triple win.
- Comfortable measuring and tracking KPIs (e.g., CAC).
- Measures of role success include user growth and CAC/ROI.
- Digital Marketing Across Instagram, Facebook and other platforms
- Point of Sale Display Marketing for retail
- Media Design
An ideal description of you (other than the experience and skills listed above):
- Individual of integrity who is deliberate, hardworking and no stranger to setbacks and overcoming them.
- Passion for food, Asian cuisine (especially Asian noodle soups!) and culture; understands the behavior and habits of the busy demographic interested in traditional Asian cuisine and how to reach them online, in-person and in the store.
- Has experience in marketing and is inspired by the idea of using those skills to spread the love of recipes and culture that we truly love. We’re not selling cellphone plans here!
- Seeking growth and purpose as a senior member of the team building the Asian CPG brand of the future.
- Believes in our vision that traditional Asian food brands in America have so much untapped potential to share signals of quality, clean ingredient labels and accessibility to single language Americans rather than the opposite.
- Positive attitude. Versatile doer who can not only devise a marketing campaign but personally execute the details. Open to wearing other hats as a situation demands.
- Enjoys social media and managing social media accounts; possesses great copywriting skills.
- Not a complainer accustomed to lavish corporate perks and lifestyle