- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Client Services LiTTLE GREEN GOURMETS
- Date Posted June 11, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
CLIENT SERVICES / OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
LiTTLE GREEN GOURMETS is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the LGG office team. You will wear many hats and play a crucial role in running the back end of our operations. The bulk of the position is client services and account management. You will balance working autonomously along with the Operations Team, the CEO, and the remainder of our team. We have many exciting new projects in the works that you will be involved in!
We are looking for a full-time candidate to work Monday - Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Act as point of contact with all customers and schools
- Understand customers’ problems and provide solutions based on our company’s policies and customer service protocol
- Share customer feedback with Isabel and with the operations team
- Operations backend support
- Manage all customer accounts, which also includes light bookkeeping/invoicing
- Manage data pertaining to customer accounts and to daily production
- Take on more responsibilities according to the team’s needs, company growth and your interests!
We are are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Three years of relevant office experience, preferably in a customer service position
- Computer literacy with strong proficiency in Google Docs & complicated spreadsheets
- Some food industry experience is appreciated but not required
- Extreme attention to detail!
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be client-facing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whenever last-minute changes occur
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, anticipate and manage time effectively while staying organized
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Willingness to hop in and perform any task required to help with the daily operations
- Ability to remain flexible as the job description shifts and changed