- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Line Cook Rivertown Lodge
- Date Posted June 24, 2019
- Location Hudson, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Rivertown is conveniently located just two hours outside of New York City, and one mile down the road from the Hudson Amtrak station. Job description
The Tavern @ Rivertown Lodge is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, foodservice professional with a passion for food, a strong work ethic, and who moves quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
Qualification and Overview:
- Min 3 yrs. line experience
- Typical work week Fri-Tues , must be able to adjust schedule to business when needed, i.e. weekday and weekend brunch, dinner service, covering shifts, etc.
- Prospective candidate must have excellent cooking techniques as well as knowledge of different cooking styles
this position is : hourly, $15/hr +
• helping to maintain smooth kitchen operations.
• Assist AM / PM Chefs in Meal Prep and Service
• Receiving, and proper rotation of food stock
• Cleanliness and upkeep of refrigerators and freezers
• food safety and professionalism
• Able to Supervise Small to Medium Meal Services
• Participating in weekly kitchen staff meetings to discuss ways of improving operations as a whole
• Must be a team player that is flexible and open-minded, and reflects a positive professional attitude.