- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Customer Service Associate Who LOVES Marx Foods
- Date Posted June 24, 2019
- Location Seattle, WA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Marx Foods is an e-commerce retailer that supplies home cooks with the same high quality specialty meats, seafood and produce used by top chefs and restaurants across the country. Our executive team travels the globe in search of the absolute best products and we share our knowledge with customers through experiments in the Test Kitchen, taste tests, recipes and handy guides. Learn more about us at marxfoods.comJob description
If you're passionate about food and helping people, have a heart for hospitality in business and an empathetic, enthusiastic approach to problem-solving, love food and working collaboratively with a tight-knit team, and you're looking for an opportunity to grow and make a big impact on a small business, this role could be right for you!
What You'll Do at Marx Foods:
· Create positive, memorable and ultimately phenomenal customer experiences by interacting with our customers on the phone and online
· Provide top-notch customer support that converts first-time shoppers to loyal lifetime customers
· Answer questions about our products and provide information and tips to customers
· Track deliveries and work with customers and FedEx to ensure packages arrive on time and in good condition
· Other administrative and customer support tasks as needed (like helping out in our Test Kitchen, creating special custom orders, etc.)
What You'll Bring to Our Table:
· Direct customer service experience (prior CSR, retail and/or foodservice experience counts!)
· A friendly spirit, curiosity and the ability to stay calm under pressure
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Microsoft Office savvy
· An interest in, knowledge of or experience working with food or in the hospitality industry
· Money math skills
The Cherry On Top: Super extra bonus points if you have NetSuite experience!
· Competitive pay
· 401(k) plan
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Delicious food including snacks, coffee, Test Kitchen tastings and product samples!
This is an onsite full-time position (9-5 M-F) in our office in Lower Queen Anne.
Compensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $42,000.00 - $45,000.00 Application instructions