- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Baker La Calavera Bakery
- Date Posted July 02, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job type Part-Time
La Calavera Bakery is the Atlanta spot for whole grain breads, sourdoughs, tasty treats and Mexican pan dulce. We offer organic and conventional bread options, and source our fruit and vegetable ingredients from small local farms whenever we can. Our sprouted whole wheat bread is made with our own freshly-milled flour; for this flour we soak, sprout, dehydrate and mill whole wheat berries, making for a delicious, nutritious, more easily digested bread. Our long-fermented supersourdough is extra tangy and, for many gluten sensitive people, gentler on the digestive system, since the gluten in the dough has a chance to become more broken down over its six-day fermentation. Ven y pruebalo!
La Calavera Bakery is seeking an experienced bread baker.
- have experience scaling, mixing, shaping and baking bread
- be able to lift 75 lbs
- be able to manage time efficiently while working alone
- be able to follow detailed instructions
- understand that regardless of past experience, product must be executed consistently to our standards
- have reliable transportation
- love bread!