- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Retail/Front of House Associate Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Co.
- Date Posted July 03, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Our chocolate is the sum of many parts—the land, the beans, the farmers, the sustainable process, the high-quality ingredients, and the creativity and inspiration behind each pairing. Since 2004, Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Company has been making exquisite bean-to-bar chocolates and confections as imagined by Founder, Chocolate Maker and Master Chocolatier, Kristen Hard.
We offer the world’s first chocolate collection that is a sensory exploration of the diverse genetic profiles of Cacao seeds from different parts of the world.
Established in 2004, we are devoted to restoring artistry to the small-batch chocolate making process while exploring and enhancing the unique flavor profiles of beans from different farms and countries.
We buy our cocoa beans straight from the growers cutting out traditional middlemen buyers and sellers. In working directly with the farmers, we build mutually beneficial relationships so we can maintain involvement in the quality of the bean and the integrity and transparency of the production process and sustainable environmental impact.
Uncompromising in our standards of excellence, Cacao Atlanta partners with scientists and local growers to achieve extraordinary ingredients and upholds ethical and transparent production methods throughout the entire process of chocolate creation.
Our sales associates are brand ambassadors, communicating to our clients and to the public who we are and what we believe as a company. They are a most critical component of our team. Sales associates should be eager to work in a fast-paced, creative environment, providing a high-level of touch to our clients. Our sales associates love to connect with customers. This position is responsible for supporting the sales process by processing client transactions and responding to customer demands. Candidates must possess a desire for excellent customer service. Applicants must be willing to work nights and weekends. This position requires attention to detail, hard work and the desire to deliver a perfect customer service experience each and every time.
-Action oriented; drive for results
-Service orientation and customer focus
-Strong oral and written communication skills
- Provide Excellent Customer Service for all in-store and online product sales. Ensure that customers are acknowledged, identify their needs, make product recommendations, and provide product demonstrations when necessary. Actively service multiple clients at the same time.
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals. Reduce stock loss by following store procedures as well as providing an active presence on the selling floor.
- Assist customers with special service including; gift wrap, locating merchandise, shipping and special orders.
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e. sales, returns and exchanges.
- Seek and maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Assist in maintaining proper sales floor replenishments, physical store maintenance, and visual displays.
- Answer phone courteously and promptly.
- Assist in the general maintenance of the storefront, store room and back areas.
- Support store management with special adhoc projects as needed.
- Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image.
- Become adept at making coffees, specialty drinks, handling of pastries and chocolates
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Luxury retail experience or a service-oriented background is a major plus
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to learn about, and explain a range of chocolate products such as origin bars and macarons.
- Must have an affection for chocolate.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality, and enjoy building relationships with customers.
-Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays Compensation this position is : hourly, under $15/hr Application instructions