- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Marketing Coordinator Urbanspace +1 more
- Date Posted July 15, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Originally founded in London, Urbanspace is one of the most influential food hall creators and pop-up market makers in America.
Headquartered in New York City, Urbanspace curates and develops immersive culinary destinations where creative entrepreneurship and community flourish. Urbanspace’s mission is to connect small business owners and chefs with curious, flavor-seeking guests.
Additional expansions to Chicago, Los Angeles, and the DMV are underway, with more on the horizon. Each of our venues provides a place to gather, indulge, and discover, creating warm, welcoming environments for locals and tourists alike.
The Role: Urbanspace is looking for a food-obsessed, mediaphile who feeds off of sharing recent discoveries and inspiring stories. The Marketing Coordinator will be instrumental in liaising between different departments, resources and vendors in order to put together experiential, advertising and communications strategies and campaigns.
Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and serving our vendors and landlords. Additionally and excitingly, all of the above also applies to the pop-up market side of our business (Union Sq Holiday Market, Bryant Park Winter Village, etc.).
Urbanspace food halls are complex communities of talented chefs, innovative entrepreneurs, and discerning food fans. Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and vendor needs, as well as suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness for Urbanspace and our partners. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for marketing strategies, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for all marketing activities
- Track progress with food hall and pop-up managers
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Handle duties during events and on-site activations, getting your hands dirty
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy and contribute to our website
- Organize promotional activities and coordinate with our experience managers
- Work on sponsorship integration programs
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Gather content for e-newsletters, quarterly zine
- Learn a lot
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Field Ambassador or similar
- Have worked in an office and know how to operate an alarm clock
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- An active social media life
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience and/or a passion for hospitality
- A natural tendency to organize and throw a great party, sacrificing yourself for the good of the group
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline