- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Cheesemonger Formaggio Kitchen +1 more
- Date Posted July 16, 2019
- Location Cambridge, MA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We are looking for full-time and part-tme experienced cheesemongers to work closely with existing staff to learn the ropes and help us provide delicious cheese and exceptional service to our customers. These positions are available at our Huron Ave. and Kendall Square locations.
A full-time Cheesemonger work schedule requires flexibility to work nights and weekends. Formaggio Kitchen offers a unique work environment with great staff, fantastic customers and an opportunity for challenge and learning every day. Benefits for eligible employees include a staff discount, health insurance contribution, 401K and paid vacation.
Skills and Experience
- At least one year working in a specialty food retail or wholesale environment
- Cheesemonger experience preferred
- History of providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional work ethic
- Equally exceptional skills in working people of various backgrounds and opinions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
Additional qualities we are looking for:
- Natural problem solver
- Highly organized
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
- Works well under pressure
- Experience with retail POS systems / computers
We are looking not simply for a qualified person, but someone with the aptitude and energy to contribute to our company going forward. A combination of past achievements and work experience is very important, but equally important is a real desire to continue to learn and improve on your skills and abilities going forward.
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline