- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Soft Serve Swirler Big Softie
- Date Posted July 20, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
https://www.instagram.com/bigsoftieatl/ Job description Soft serve itself is an ethereal product, and as such should be treated with care and delicacy: every cone we make for someone should create excitement and happiness. We require a good attitude and good team skills (we're a small shop with a tight team); most of this job is customer-facing, so we're looking for an employee who enjoys connecting with the community. No specific education or skills required, although we do prefer a candidate who has experience in the food and beverage world.
- Running the cash register, taking orders
- Making soft serve orders
- Running support: restocking toppings, dips, beverages, soft serve machines, cups/napkins/spoons, making waffle cones
- Opening and closing shop: learning how to set up and break down the soft serve machines, troubleshoot
- This job requires attention to detail: each cone size, dip, and topping must be made according consistently and according to our standards.
- Employees must be available on weekends.
- Pay is $9 per hour, plus tips (which is generally an extra $4/hour). All tips are split evenly among front and back of house employees and are added to your weekly paycheck.
- Employees are eligible for health and dental insurance after 3 months of employment.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline