Marketing and Social Media Intern Ovenly
- Date Posted July 31, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Internship/Apprentice
Marketing and Social Media Internship - Fall 2019
Ovenly’s marketing is driven by product innovation and events, amplified through social media via our upbeat and relevant voice. We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic intern who wants to get her or his foot in the door of the dynamic and exciting food industry. This position will report to the Associate Director of Marketing.
What You’ll Learn & Do:
- You will be working directly with the Associate Director of Marketing & the Marketing assistant to support all marketing and events hosted at Ovenly Studio One54.
- Support includes social media, photoshoot setup/teardown, email capture, general marketing team assistance, event ideation, contribute to brainstorms and provide ideas for content and campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- Dessert-obsessed, pop culture-savvy, optimistically critical consumer of media of all types with a hunger for event & marketing experience.
- Available at least 24 hours (three business days) per week
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Undergraduate coursework or relevant experience in English, journalism, marketing, communications, public relations, or similar field
- Motivated self-starter & fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with G-Suite and ability to quickly learn applications
- Weekly stipend & school credit
- Free staff meals, yoga, coffee & treats, and employee discounts
This is an internship based on learning with a stipend.Compensation this position is : stipend / non-monetary compensation