- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
- Date Posted August 12, 2019
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We are inHouse, a membership club for people who care about restaurants, founded by the former Head Maître D at The NoMad. We bring together restaurant professionals and avid diners through a bookings platform, curated dining experiences, the latest industry news and member events, with the goal of fostering and supporting an enlightened dining community. We currently work with a select group of 60+ acclaimed restaurant partners across New York & London with expansion into San Francisco coming this Fall.
- Lead and oversee the SF team, including training, mentorship and hiring
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop campaigns that promote the INHOUSE brand in SF, and support the efforts of INHOUSE GMs in other cities
- Cultivate and manage a network of restaurant professionals, event vendors, and other industry contacts ‘in the field’ - you’ll speak at lineups, host gatherings, and be a ‘fixer’ across the INHOUSE network
- Maintain the INHOUSE brand voice across all programming, and strive to find new and clever ways to communicate with our members, industry and the dining public.
- Create and direct a monthly events & programming calendar, engaging members and industry, strengthening a sense of community within the INHOUSE network
- Develop and evolve event workflows and processes, and oversee its end-to-end management, including budgeting, scheduling, and production
- Use programming as a tool to market to a wider audience and build name recognition across the industry
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in the hospitality industry. Management experience preferred.
- You have a passion for hospitality, deep knowledge of the restaurant landscape, and a wide range of established relationships and contacts
- Experience pitching/producing creative events preferred. Including pitching sponsor partnerships.
- You are smart, creative, super organized, collaborative, and enjoy wearing many hats—ideally, you’re as comfortable coming up with ideas as you are with executing them
- You revel in relationship building and mentorship. You’re always looking for ways to support your team and partners. And you emphasise a strong attention to detail in everything you do.
- You are San Francisco-based. This is an in-house position and not open to remote applicants
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter Benefits)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Company sponsored social events
- A lot of opinions on good restaurant recommendations around the world
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline