- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Sales Associate / Brand Manager Cultured South & Golda Kombucha
- Date Posted August 12, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Full-Time
Hand-crafted in small batches, Golda Kombucha utilizes the ancient kombucha culture with fresh fruit and local spices to create a refreshing health elixir. For over 2,000 years, Kombucha has been known for aiding in digestion, immune system support, while strengthening the mind, nurturing the body and uplifting the spirit. Golda Kombucha is named after the 96 year-old grandmother of the brewmaster behind Golda Kombucha. Grandma Golda has made kombucha tea in her home for decades and is a firm believer in the health benefits of the beverage, keeping her revitalized and healthy. Golda refined the recipe and passed it down to her granddaughter who is bringing the folkway of kombucha tea with local ingredients to a community in Atlanta, GA. Job description
Golda Kombucha, Cultured South Fermentation Co. & Pure Abundance Vegan Cheese
Sales Associate & Brand Manager
Summary: Sales Associate is responsible for the varied aspects of bringing on new accounts, regularly showing face and servicing existing accounts, and generally managing the business development and growth of Cultured South in the Atlanta and SE markets.
- Develop new sales leads and tracking sales cycles on shared document or CRM with Ownership
- Approaching 10 or more new potential accounts every week and following protocols for sales documented ‘sales-cycle’
- Assertively engage in product/equipment sales and following sales cycle from first point of contact, installation, training, and ongoing service.
- Working with production team to deliver orders for accounts as needed.
- Attending food & beverage and other industry events in Atlanta
- Communicate clearly new business opportunities to ownership
- Network within food/beverage industry to widen network of contacts
- Service all Cultured South accounts - visit or call each account once per month. Call when a personal visit is not feasible.
- Represent the brand in a positive manner. No negativity.
- Develop and strengthen brand-specific knowledge on all products and equipment.
- Work with mission and vision of Cultured South as guiding principles.
- Supervision via weekly check in with CEO (Melanie Wade) and other key partners
- Quality oversight at all accounts. Working with production team to maintain parameters for the selling and brewing of our kombucha and fermented foods.
- Work to increase volume at all accounts by improving exposure.
- Regularly read and track food publications focusing on Atlanta.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with food/beverage industry
- Conduct ride-alongs with distributor as needed.
- Extreme passion for fermentation and quality in fermentation, and ability to outwardly express this passion to customers.
- Experience in sales or food and beverage industry preferred.
- General computer proficiency with knowledge of email utilities.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Open to criticism and constantly striving to improve.
- Willingness to learn and an open mind.
- Ability to be fast, efficient, and not get flustered.
- Cleanliness and organization, planning, and team-building skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including giving and receiving feedback on the quality of services.
- Ability to manage multiple situations/tasks simultaneously.
Compensation this position is : hourly, under $15/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline