- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Brand Ambassador Yay Lunch
- Date Posted August 13, 2019
- Location NOVA, Richmond, and Charlottesville, VA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
Are you passionate about healthy food and looking to join an exciting startup at the ground level? Are you a problem solver who likes tackling large logistical puzzles in a creative way? Are you looking for reliable, part-time work to diversify your income?
We are Yay Lunch, a Charlottesville-based startup focused on providing healthier, tastier lunches to grade school students. Our mission is simple: make healthy school lunches from local vendors easy, reliable, and cost-effective for parents. Job description
Our Brand Ambassadors are our eyes and ears in the field, interacting daily with our customers, so theirs is an important role! They start each day at one of our restaurant partners, where they sort, review for accuracy, and pack our lunches for delivery to schools. Once packed in their cars, our Brand Ambassadors safely shuttle these delicious meals to their assigned schools, in time for lunch!
We are quickly growing into additional schools throughout the NOVA, Richmond, and Charlottesville areas and looking for reliable Brand Ambassadors who are available Monday through Friday. We’re a startup which means our ambassadors are agile, outgoing, quick on their feet, and eternally positive. We’re building something new so the potential for growth is huge.
You must be:
- Reliable, punctual, professional, and presentable
- A creative problem solver
- Outgoing, gregarious, personable, and social
You must have:
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A knack for technology
- A reliable, personal vehicle with car insurance
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline