- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Sales Lead Seemore Meats & Veggies
- Date Posted August 13, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Seemore Meats & Veggies is a women-led consumer packaged goods and public benefits limited liability company that creates and sells delicious, nutritious, plant-forward meat products using quality and colorful ingredients that appeal to modern eaters. We work to foster a more sustainable world by innovating food products, good jobs, and packaging.
Founded by Cara Nicoletti and with Erin Patinkin (Ovenly) and Ariel Hauptman, Seemore seeks to become the country’s leading national food brand.
This position is based in our New York City offices. The Sales Associate helps develop and implement sales initiatives including business development, wholesale sales, coupons, sales campaigns, and more.
The Associate will actively participate in strategic planning meetings with our C-suite team and conceptualize action plans around those discussions. S/he will help to implement all phases of these plans, from sales strategy to demos, driving engagement with clients.
The Associate will also perform research to assess value and the competitive landscape. Using this information, he or she will help suggest new products and sales insights and drive customer satisfaction.
This position is based in our New York City offices. The main function of this position includes establishing new sales accounts with markets, independent grocery, and e-grocery, maintaining and making the client relationship management database, developing relationships, and all associated duties. If you are a friendly, detail-oriented, hardworking, and energetic team player, this position may be right for you. Fun lovers and doers encouraged to apply!
- With COO and CEO, develop sales strategy both local and regional (and ultimately national)
- Establish and manage client relationships through active sales efforts
- Maintain new clientele through regular communication, client visits, and outstanding/prompt customer service
- Set-up and maintain a customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Maintain all client information within the CRM
- Execute contracts with new clients, including doing the necessary paperwork and credit checks
- Communicate products, mission, and values, including social impact goals with clients
- Lead tastings and demos at client locations
- Attend and staff events and trade shows
- Ensure the Seemore brand is well represented at client locations and ensure products are merchandised appropriately
- Build relationships and interact with buyers
- Provide executive team with customer feedback and recommendations
- Coordinate with administrative, management, and marketing teams on an ongoing basis
- Provide weekly/monthly sales reports
- Participate in team meetings and provide sales updates
- Coordinate with the marketing team on promotional programs for clients and possible partnerships
- Travel locally, regionally, and nationally as required (33% of time minimally)
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years direct sales experience
- 1-2 years experience using CRM technologies
- Ability to follow instructions and effectively complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work on a team and individually
- Effective and positive communication skills
- Attention to detail, ambitious, and self-starting
- English language skills, both spoken and written
- Food industry experience preferred
Salary and compensation:
- Base salary + sales bonus
- All work travel covered by Seemore
- Seemore is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Benefits including paid sick time, paid vacation time, professional development, health insurance, 401k matching, and more
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline