- Date Posted August 14, 2019
- Location Anywhere
- Category Design / Media
- Job type Part-Time
Monfefo began in 2013 in a kitchen in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. Now, 4 years later we are a team of people that manufacture the best tasting, highest quality organic ginger and turmeric shots on the market. We hand-make in small batches daily fresh cold-pressed organic root juice blended with citrus juice and honey, which we bottle and then ship out to stores. Every batch is made with care and detail, ensuring that we produce an excellent product everyday. Our drinks have no additives, preservatives or things you can’t pronounce. It is simply the root, fruit and nectar.
We are part of a generation of food manufacturers here to change what our supermarket should look like. Our accounts include; Fairway, FreshDirect, Dean and Deluca, Erewhon, King’s and over 1,000 more locations. We like good music, good vibes and all things healthy.Job description
Monfefo is looking for a passionate, innovative, media creative who can create original brand related content, photography, video and multimedia to help us build a community of like-minded individuals through our social channels. This is a part-time role in either NY or LA.
Creative, innovative, conscious being who enjoys; natural remedies, life magazine from the 70’s - specifically from Japan/Hawaii/Mexico, film, block colors, natural light, Hippie Modernism, traveling, free-spirit energy, work and play mentally (Ray and Charles Eames), and finally a go to attitude that sees the possibilities in life.
- This individual would be responsible for everything from prop styling, shooting to posting content on our instagram, facebook, website, and to our email list.
- Develop shot lists and mood board shoot concepts
- Develop monthly visual calendar and edit to meet brand initiatives, standards and guidelines
- Organize and archive all content
- Write and edit engaging copy for various social networks, including Facebook and Instagram
- Contribute to the development and execution of a social media content strategy
- Creating video content made for social formats.
Required skills and qualifications
- 3+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Passion for storytelling, social media, and wellness
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
- A creative and visual thinker with a strong visual eye and an ability for creating and curating conversational, shareable content
- Able to pitch and execute creative content quickly
- Knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
- Candidate will have on-set experience and a portfolio that demonstrates beautiful/imaginative social content, copy and campaigns