- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Farmer's Market Salesperson Grateful Pastures Farm
- Date Posted August 18, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Agriculture
- Job type Part-Time
We sell all of our products at Atlanta area farmer’s markets and to Atlanta restaurants. We currently operate farmer’s market booths at Freedom Farmer’s Market, Morningside Farmer’s Market, Peachtree Rd Farmer’s Market, and Grant Park Farmer’s Market.
We are an equal opportunity employer without discrimination and are accepting applications from anyone interested in applying for this position.
For more information and to learn what we're all about, please check out our website www.gratefulpastures.com Job description
We are looking to hire a Market Crew Member who will represent our farm and sell our products at our Farmer's Market booths. Upon being hired, you will work alongside a current Market Crew Member for 1-2 weeks and then begin running a farmer's market booth by yourself every Saturday.
Pay starts at $13/hr for the first 3 months. After 3 months there is an opportunity for a raise to $14/hr. Other perks include employee discounts on chicken meat, weekly incentives, and the opportunity to network with the vibrant Atlanta food community.
- Serve customers at farmer's market with a positive attitude and smile.
- Enter sales in Square POS system.
- Manage Cash box.
- Accurately represent Grateful Pastures Farm and our products.
- Inform customers of new and seasonal product offerings.
- Set up and take down farmer's market booth.
- Fill out post-market reports.
- Think of and implement ideas for increasing sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One or more years of retail sales and cash handling experience.
- High level of interest and some sort of experience in environmental responsibility, sustainable farming, and/or healthy eating.
- Friendly attitude and great communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while maintaining conversations with customers.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline