- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Marketing & Communications Associate Daily Table
- Date Posted August 20, 2019
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Media / Nonprofit
- Job type Full-Time
Daily Table is looking for a marketing and communications professional that will oversee efforts to engage stakeholders including existing and potential customers and donors. Preferred candidates must have a passion for Daily Table’s mission to bring nutritious, prepared meals and groceries to economically challenged communities at affordable prices. The ideal candidate should not only embrace this mission, but be an articulate spokesperson. We require someone who is a self-starter and independent worker, also understands the importance of collaboration, and is committed to excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and execute marketing campaigns to increase customer traffic and drive sales in Daily Table stores
- Utilize multiple platforms to engage existing and new customers including digital (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google business) and physical channels (e.g. in-store, direct mail, canvassing)
- Lead development of the Daily Table ‘voice’ and brand identity
Communications and Outreach
- Be the first point-of-contact with external parties including website inquires, customer feedback, media requests and responding to social media engagement
- Serve as a Daily Table ambassador at community events/fairs and presenting our mission when appropriate.
- Manage Daily Table’s communications and content on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Google Business page, and leveraging these platforms to increase awareness and drive customer traffic
- Assist with writing and copy for donor communications including grant proposals, newsletters, etc.
Desired Background & Experience
- Excited about Daily Table’s mission and commitment to affordable nutrition for all.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to craft concise and compelling copy in a range of formats (email, Facebook, infographics, fundraising pitches, etc)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and Google forms; basic graphic design skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from variety of racial, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and problem solve quickly
- Passion for Daily Table’s mission is a must
- Commitment to high standards and accountability
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline