NJ Brand Ambassador Yondu Yondu Culinary Studio
- Date Posted August 22, 2019
- Location Different locations, NJ
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
We believe good food starts at home. We care about healthy food lifestyles, cherish sustainability, and the importance of home cooking. We have Yondu Culinary Studio in Manhattan for teaching simple & easy home-cooking. Learn more about us by visiting our website (www.yondu.us) and our social media pages (Instagram and Facebook @yondu.usa)Job description
- Long-term opportunity. Not your run-of-the mill Brand Ambassador position. We are looking to hire 1 Brand Ambassador that will become an integral part of our small team and have a direct impact on our exciting, growing food company!
- Paid comprehensive training.
- This position is SPECIFIC to
Join our Dream Team!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Execute sampling events (mostly Dean's natural market Grocery stores): setup/teardown, preparing food samples, communication with store managers and maintaining proper inventory levels
- Submit post-sampling evaluations of consumer interactions, product feedback and status of product presence in stores (stock on shelves, display locations, etc.)
- Drive product trial and engagement by customers and staff
- Form partnerships with staff members to help promote the brand and secure future additional placements
- Participate in comprehensive paid training, coming onsite to our culinary studio about once a month to taste new products/dishes and stay informed on the latest product messaging
- Attend mandatory paid feedback meetings (meet every quarter)
- Conduct additional administrative tasks as needed
- Driving license and vehicle to travel around the NJ store locations
- Must be reliable, punctual and professional
- Part-time schedule: must be able to work flexible hours to include work availabilities in the evenings and weekends. Typical shift times: 3-7pm, 4-8pm (weekdays). 11am-3pm, 12-4pm (weekends)
- The physical ability to be on your feet for 4 hours at a time
- A willingness to rotate sampling locations within NJ based on company needs
- Basic computer skills and ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to positively engage the public, representing the brand in a highly positive manner
- An understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Access to a personal smartphone for schedule updates, photo capturing, and emails and filling out surveys