- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Retail Store Manager Arden's Garden
- Date Posted August 31, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Arden’s Garden is a local Atlanta company, proving fresh juice, smoothies, shots and plant based foods. At its core, Arden’s Garden is about health and community. Out motto “Good Health for all” leads and motivates us every day. Our mission is to bring health and wellness to our communities with an affordable price. We believe that health should be for everyone, not just those that have time or can afford it.
Wholesome — We cold press our juice for a high nutrient retention. We use fresh and real ingredients in all our juices, smoothies and vegan, plant based foods.
Convenient — We provide quality, nutritious products that fit a busy lifestyle.
Accessible — With 16 convenient locations, and our products in many other retail shops, Arden’s Garden is an Atlantan staple.
Affordable & Integral — We strive to make healthy, nutritious products attainable for all.
Educational — We strive to have a culture in our stores where anyone can walk in and learn a little more about a healthy nutritious lifestyle. We are here to help your to health goal; whatever that means to you.
Most Importantly, WE CARE. Your health/life matters to us!Job description
Do you want a fun casual work environment?
Do you want to be a part a work culture that prioritizes your health?
Are you a self starter that values your independence?
Join our diverse team of store managers!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operating blenders, serving and selling healthy juices and smoothies
- Sharing nutritional knowledge with customers
- Ensuring Loss Prevention
- Overseeing Inventory discrepancies and stock levels
- Developing strong relationships with community
- Scheduling, hiring, training, coaching and developing associates
- Handling store operations and accounting (documentation, reporting, depositing)
- Verifying and approving employee hours
Qualifications and Skills
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Experience operating a POS system
- Minimum 1+ year of management experience
- Bartender, barista and service industry experience not required but preferred
- Good attention to details
- Must be a multitasker, make the most of working in a fun & fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A challenging, yet fun, casual, and innovative work environment
- A focus on health and wellness and making a positive impact in our community
- Discounts on all of our premier fresh juice and smoothie products
- Countless opportunities for growth and development within the company
This is a full Time Position (40 hours per week)
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline