- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Restaurant Operations Associate Sharebite
- Date Posted September 04, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Sharebite is changing how companies and their employees order food - for GOOD! Our food ordering platform is curated for each of our corporate clients, ensuring their employees can order from top restaurants with delicious dishes and reliable delivery. Our platform provides modern UX for corporate admins to manage their company’s account and for employees to explore all their city has to offer for lunch, dinner, or catering.
On top of all of this, for every meal ordered through our platform, Sharebite donates a meal to children facing food-insecurity - at no additional cost to customers! We’re not just making ordering food from the office better, we’re helping to feed our communities too!Job description
Restaurant Operations Associate
Sharebite is hiring a Restaurant Operations Associate. This role is focused on post-sale logistics for ensuring our restaurant partners are set up for success on our platform. This is a customer-facing role with broad responsibilities ranging from onboarding & training restaurants, to analyzing restaurant data and marketplace dynamics. You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves and work hand-in-hand with restaurant personnel to ensure they are prepared to field dozens of orders per day.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and execute the restaurant onboarding process (e.g. set up restaurant profiles, confirm order/delivery details, schedule menu photography, build & curating menus, etc.)
- Set restaurant partners up for success (e.g. conduct training with restaurant management, educate partners on platform tools, advise restaurants on best-practices of top performers, and set expectations for order fulfillment and issue resolution).
- Build strong relationships and lead the day-to-day management of restaurant accounts (e.g. early life-cycle management, resolve order-related issues, implement reengagement and retention strategies)
- Report restaurant trends to contribute to product, process, and service improvements
- Work collaboratively with the Restaurant Sales team to provide post-sales feedback and help optimize Sales operations & strategy.
- Personable & Professional - you're articulate, straightforward & engaging. You have a service mindset and enjoy helping to solve customer problems.
- Strong Attention to Detail - you have a keen focus on the little things that matter to our customers while not getting carried away with minutia.
- Exceptional Communicator - you are the voice of Sharebite for our restaurant partners, you communicate effectively both externally (with restaurant owners & management) as well as internally (with your teammates and other key stakeholders)
- Collaborative Team Player - you value working hard and supporting your team, you take pride in doing an exceptional job and you’re the first high-five a teammate when they do too.
- Organized Efficiency - you have no problem managing several tasks and tend to have high “bandwidth” to take on multiple responsibilities, you’re comfortable with ambiguity and working in a rapidly evolving environment.