Farmers Market Employee Rye Restaurants
- Date Posted September 09, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
Our current concepts include The General Muir, Fred's Meat & Bread, Yalla, The Canteen, TGM Bread, West Egg Cafe, and our newly opened Wood's Chapel BBQ in Summerhill. Job description
TGM Bread, a wholesale bakery, is looking for a PART TIME Farmers Market Employee. This is an early morning position from 5am - 1pm Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
TGM Bread is a staple at PeachTree Farmers Market and Grant Park Farmers Market every weekend, and we are looking for some positive and friendly people to join our market team!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Bagging and organizing orders for delivery in the morning
- Packing and organizing our company van with all market supplies
- Setting up/breaking down our market space
- Knowledge of our products and cash handling to sell our products
- Having a friendly and positive attitude with our customers!
You must meet the following requirements:
- Have a clean driving record
- Be able to get to work at 5am reliably
- Be able to work weekends
- Bread can get heavy! Being able to lift 20 or more pounds is very helpful
- Be detailed orientated - Accuracy is paramount in this position
- Have a positive, friendly attitude
- Most importantly, you must love bread!!
TGM Bread is part of the restaurant group that includes The General Muir, Fred's Meat and Bread, Yalla, The Canteen, and West Egg Cafe. We offer health, vision, and dental insurance after 60 days of employment. The job starts at $10/hr.Compensation this position is : hourly, under $15/hr Application instructions