- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Inside Sales Account Manager Pangea Shellfish Company
- Date Posted September 11, 2019
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Besides distributing shellfish, we also produce our own oysters on the Standish Shore Oyster Farm in Duxbury, MA and the Blish Point Oyster Farm in Barnstable, MA. Job description
We are currently looking for our next full-time Account Manager to join our team of shellfish experts in supporting our North American customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a lean, high-performing team in a unique and evolving industry.
As an Account Manager, you will develop and execute plans to grow accounts, manage relationships with customers and leads, and work across departments to deliver on company goals. We are a customer-centric company, and this role will be key in maintaining our excellence in customer service.
A typical day for an Account Manager starts at 6 AM and may include:
- Fielding customer orders via incoming calls and emails
- Making product recommendations when a customer’s requested items are out-of-stock
- Assessing the quality and sampling the Pacific oysters that arrived in-house
- Checking in with a customer that has not placed their weekly order yet
- Following up with a logistics company regarding customer’s missing freight
- Working with the purchasing and operations teams to address customer needs
- Reaching out to a lead that is requesting availability and pricing on our products
This job might be for you if:
You like helping people. You are patient and comfortable interacting with others. You enjoy seeing your customers and team thrive.
You think on your feet. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches and manage the situation.
You pay attention to details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you are on duty. You stay focused even in high-stress environments.
You are motivated to make a difference. You take initiative and can work independently. You never shy away from a challenging task.
What you’ll need:
- Degree preferred (Business, Hospitality or Culinary Arts)
- At least 2-3 years of sales, business, or food service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A passion for food
Extra awesome if you have:
- Digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Presentation skills
- Base salary commensurate with experience plus annual bonus potential
- Health insurance benefits
- Vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- Simple IRA with company match
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline