- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Marketing (MCE) Manager Guckenheimer
- Date Posted September 18, 2019
- Location Austell, GA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Guckenheimer is a national food service management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community programs. Job description
Marketing, Communications and Engagement Manager
This position is based in Austell, Georgia, located 17 miles outside of Atlanta, GA.
ISS Guckenheimer is seeking communications professionals with a passion for real food and unique storytelling. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing, Communications and Engagement (MCE) team to support the vision and mission of our client's global food program. The MCE Manager is a champion, guardian, advocate and ambassador for this food brand.
The MCE Manager will plan, coordinate, organize and execute overall communication initiatives, including both proactive and reactive messaging to advance the overall objectives of the food program. This position will also lead all local and regional engagement activities through communication, internal activation, educational programming and community events.
- Strategically align MCE efforts across the region by proactively identifying areas of opportunity with the user-facing/partner team. Identify scalable solutions and develop supporting tools and resources.
- Drive thought leadership to effectively guide local teams, key stakeholders and project initiatives to achieve overall program goals.
- Develop and execute communication plans that engage the team with the global food brand to drive and advance user engagement.
- Write, edit and produce compelling content, including videos, communication materials and infographics that can be used across a variety of digital channels.
- Review and edit essential internal communications, presentations, tools and resources prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy and tone.
- Create and coordinate communication efforts that support global initiatives and local campaigns.
- Drive the development of new content; experiment with ‘outside-the-box’ delivery channels for communication.
- Maintain communication platforms for relaying and archiving the client’s story in a strategic way that supports a variety of business units and their users.
- Support the brand, visual identity and voice on a local level for each individual business unit and their users.
- Mentor, support and manage internal team members by providing guidance and direction for the planning and execution of local campaigns and events.
- Build and maintain core relationships with local stakeholders (client, business units, partners and local communities) to develop peak user-experiences.
- Establish and track ROI that links employee communications programs to brand engagement and organization performance.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public relations or a related field preferred
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Passion for great food and hospitality
- Strong verbal, writing and editing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, strategic and customer service skills
- Team player with sound judgement that welcomes feedback and has an inquisitive nature
- Ability to work autonomously within the framework of established approval channels
- Excellent change management skills, including the ability to anticipate risk and offer recommended solutions
- Demonstrated track record in managing a variety of stakeholders while delivering against multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in video production, video editing software and video/camera operation
- Proficient in Google Apps, presentation development and word processing
- Passion for storytelling as it relates to good food and food care
- Some travel will be required for this role (Approximately 5-10%)
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by LawCompensation this position is : salaried, 50k to 100k Application instructions