Operations Specialist—cheesemonger+ Curds & Co.
- Date Posted September 21, 2019
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
If you like a clothbound cheddar and drool over a ripe brie, this is your kind of job. We are looking for an Operations Generalist who can work a cheese counter, organize catering orders, manage staff and training and wants to learn and grow in their job.
We have a great staff of mongers, some older and some newer and we love to have fun. We are looking for a team member who can step up and carry some of the cheesy burden of running such a well-loved business.
We're looking for friendly, upbeat person that:
- excels in customer service
- is experienced in cheese and food
- likes to have fun when they work
- has exceptional people managing skills
- is excited to be part of something new
- finds joy in a job that is always different every day
- can lift 40 lbs
- able to work standing up
- comfortable around cutting tools
- able to eat/try most of our products
- 2+ years in cheese and specialty foods
- able to work almost any time of the week
- excited about taking the next steps in the cheese world
- management experience
- highly computer capable
- comfortable with invoices, purchase orders and/or Adobe a plus!
Benefits: living wage based on experience, and other benefits for full time work, training and cheese opportunities as they arise. Bonuses for goals are available and encouraged. Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $16.00 - $2.00 Application instructions