- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Maintenance Associate Victory Gardens
- Date Posted September 23, 2019
- Location Savannah, GA
- Category Agriculture
- Job type Full-Time
This position entails daily yard and garden maintenance for our institutional and residential maintenance customers. This role requires regular communication with the maintenance manager and co-owners to ensure all responsibilities and work performed is done to company and industry standards. The right candidate will be detailed oriented and have a passion for maintaining beautiful, ecological landscapes within a growing company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet with maintenance manager to discuss daily/weekly maintenance customers.
- Maintain institutional gardens as well as residential gardens and landscapes.
- Maintenance responsibilities include, but not limited to, weeding, pruning, harvesting, use of gas-powered equipment and applying insect/weed controls per client contracted needs.
- Ensure proper tools and materials are available and onsite for each job.
- Maintain a high level of tidiness and professionalism at job sites and throughout the community.
- Experience maintaining vegetable gardens -or- landscape management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of organic gardening, herbicides and pesticides a plus.
- Ability to lift and move 50lbs repetitively.
- Position is full-time requiring extended periods of standing/walking/kneeling outside in the day-to-day elements.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineOctober 19, 2019