Saint Urbain is a New York City-based creative agency, focused on branding, marketing & design for restaurants & food brands.
- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Marketing Coordinator Saint Urbain
- Date Posted October 31, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Freelance
This job will consist of helping to create, coordinate & deploy the marketing initiatives for Saint Urbain's clients.
Day-to-day items include: Campaign ideation, attending meetings with clients (chefs/owners), creating proposals for new clients, sourcing & coordinating with social media influencers, communicating with PR firms/media outlets, attending events, sitting in on branding/creative meetings to define messaging, working with production companies to deploy restaurant design materials, & more.
Food photography, graphic design & social media skills are a major bonus.
We are looking for:
- Someone who loves restaurants/food
- Someone who has knowledge of the restaurant/food industry (you will be quizzed)
- Someone with a great attitude
- Someone who wants to learn/grow
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline