Lead Chef Instructor My Cooking Party
- Date Posted November 25, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
We are seeking a professional, charismatic chef with dynamic presentation skills to lead events. We are looking for a chef that is a service-oriented leader and an excellent cook.
Lead Chef Instructor Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate and oversee events. Time management and an ability to work quickly are essential
- Deliver a 15-20 minute cooking demonstration outlining cooking tips and tricks to inspire the audience
- Create a fun and inviting party ambiance where guests learn in a non-threatening and social environment
- Ensure the food taste, presentation and service is high quality
- Market the company for future business and general good will by engaging guests
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to the administration
- Finish/Execute large catering jobs.
- Recipe development and testing
- Menu creation
- Culinary degree
- Three years of professional culinary experience -- catering or in a restaurant -- with an emphasis on savory cooking.
- Experience in culinary instruction preferred.
- Freelance experience a plus.
- NYC Department of Health Food Handler's Certificate
Please note: This position requires you to work up to 40 hours per week, you would receive your schedule the Friday before.
$50,000 per year
401k after one year of working with company
We look forward to hearing from you! Compensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $48,000.00 - $50,000.00 Application instructions