Barn Manager Whitehall Farms, LLC
- Date Posted November 13, 2019
- Location Clifton, VA
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
Event barn Manager
Whitehall Farm in Clifton Virginia is looking for a fully qualified and experienced person to manage The Barn at Whitehall Farm, a new timber framed barn opening in 2020, built for the following uses:
- To process farm grown and raised products for sale in Whitehall’s Market.
- For educational purposes.
- To host family reunions, corporate picnics, birthday parties, weddings, etc.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manager will be responsible for contracting with local service providers for grounds maintenance, building maintenance, building cleaning, mechanical service contracts, and other related duties.
- Manager will be responsible for selling events and supervising sales staff.
- Manager will be responsible for every event being serviced by an onsite Whitehall Farm staffer. Manager will be responsible for coordinating with client’s event planners, wedding planners or coordinators, and or day of coordinator.
- Compensation will be a combination of salary and commission based on experience.
Compensation this position is : salaried, less than 50k Application instructions