Production Manager Doux South Specialities, LLC
- Date Posted January 29, 2020
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Production
- Job type Full-Time
Doux South is seeking a production manager who can bring food production experience, energy, attention to detail to managing our daily production and food safety and quality programs. As part of the team at a growing company, there will be opportunities for personal growth and increased responsibilities.
- Hands-on management of the production team in making pickles daily, including sanitation, prepping, and processing
- Continuous training of the team in GMPs, SOPs, and food safety
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of our equipment
- Ensure that our great recipes are followed and specifications are met on every batch
- Maintain any and all appropriate documentation relevant to production or the facility
- Collaborate with Operations Manager in development of processes, procedures, facility improvements, staffing improvements, and increased efficiency
- Assist Operations Manager in setting the production schedule, managing inventories, and ordering raw materials
Are You The Right Person?
- You have a college degree and experience in food science or manufacturing
- You are proactive and are continuously looking to make improvements to processes
- You have a positive and can-do attitude
- Having Better Process Control or HACCP certification is a plus
- Being bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr + Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline