Customer Happiness Specialist KOL Foods
- Date Posted February 19, 2020
- Location Silver Spring, MD
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
KOL Foods is the only provider of kosher grass-fed US meat and organic, pastured poultry. We are looking for a new team member! Do you listen carefully to our customers’ needs? Are you comfortable talking to strangers and do you love talking about food and cooking? Join the KOL Foods Family!
We are a small, mission-led company, and our new colleague should be outgoing, detail-oriented and eager to help the company grow. If you’re interested in the sustainable or kosher food fields, this is an excellent opportunity to learn about company operations from the inside.
Location: Silver Spring, MD.
Hours: Full-time position. Our customer service hours are 9am-5pm with occasional evening or Sunday duties during high seasons.
Compensation: $35,000 plus performance-based commission and annual bonus. Health insurance, paid sick leave, Jewish holidays and vacation.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. We hope to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Respond to and resolve questions about products, orders and shipping;
- Coordinate with the warehouse;
- Manage Buying Clubs (includes calendar and volunteer management, basic logistics);
- Monitor and troubleshoot shipping with third-party shippers;
- Handle and record order adjustments;
- Upload new inventory to website;
- Limited website management (joint responsibility);
- Always finding new ways to make our customers happy;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communications skills, kinder-than-necessary demeanor and impeccable phone etiquette;
- Ability to listen and respond with empathy while taking notes and exploring answers;
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others;
- Strong interest in food; interest in the sustainable food movement preferred;
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment, to prioritize tasks and make quick decisions;
- Outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor;
- Be comfortable with using and maintaining data in various software applications;
- Stay calm and kind under pressure.
KOL Foods is an equal opportunity employer.Compensation this position is : salaried, less than 50k Application instructions