Wine Sales Ninja Dedalus
- Date Posted March 11, 2020
- Location Burlington, VT
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Dedalus started out as a little backroom wine shop with a dozen or so selections. Just the stuff we wanted to drink but couldn’t find anywhere else. Over the years we’ve grown to become one of the best indie wine shops in the country. We’ve added a world-class cheese, charcuterie and conserva selection and built a warm, welcoming wine bar stocked with awesome bottles and great food. All under one roof. Job description
Driven by our pursuit of excellence and guided by our passion for wine, food, culture, art, and joy.
We are looking for reliable people who are motivated by sales, devoted to the pursuit of knowledge and dedicated to high standards of excellence and quality. We hire people who will help us shape wine and food culture in Vermont and deliver top-notch service to our clientele.
Having a strong working knowledge of wine is very helpful but work ethic, hustle, and hospitality is a must.
- Selling wine to clients in-store, email, and via telephone
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Contribute to the success of the business by meeting and exceeding assigned sales goals
- Represent Dedalus during select off-site events and in-store tasting events
- Contribute when needed to marketing content, including shelf-talkers, social media campaigns, and other written collateral
- Maintain the overall look, feel, and tidiness of the retail shop.
- Strong knowledge and passion for wine
- Must be highly motivated and able to work well independently
- Experience in retail sales
"A Next-Generation Wine Shop" - Food & Wine Magazine
"One of New England's Top Ten Wine Bars" - Boston.com
"Wine Clubs We Love" - Bon Appetite
"Wine Scene on the Rise" - Wine EnthusiastCompensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline