• Winery sanitation and other pre harvest work as assigned
• General cellar work including wine and juice transfers, tank additions, topping, and bottling.
• Fermentation management: punchdowns, brix checks, nutrient additions, inoculations
• Vineyard work and laboratory work depending on experience
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous wine making and cellar experience preferred.
• Previous forklift experience preferred
• Previous culinary, brewery, baking or farm production experience preferred.
• Education in food science, enology, viticulture, or agriculture preferred.
• Punctual, responsible and motivated
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the US. • Salary range between $15 - $17 depending on experience
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Able to lift 50 lbs and work extended hours in a physically demanding environment
• Able to stand for long periods of time and climb ladders daily
• Ability to follow standard operating procedures and adhere to strict safety procedures.
• Experience International is our contact for international applicants needing a J-1 visa
• Housing included for the duration of the position.
this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr