Farmers' Market Stand Position Fort Hill Farm +1 more
- Date Posted May 04, 2020
- Location Westport, CT
- Category Agriculture / Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
The hours are 8:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., every Thursday, from May 28 through early November. Reliability is key.
The job requires the ability to:
- work in a fast-paced environment
- lift 50 lbs.
- have a great attitude while engaging with customers and coworkers
- follow the state guidelines for COVID 19 at farmers’ markets (mask, gloves, distancing, etc.)
- checking out customers (Note: at this point, the market is pre-order only with no contact with customers – this could change later in the season.)
- stocking vegetables/packing orders
- setting up/taking down tents and display
Hourly rate is $15 per hour. Enthusiasm for and knowledge of food are a plus. This is a physically demanding, yet rewarding job. Be part of a fun food scene! Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline