Prepared Foods Cook Rosemont Market & Bakery
- Date Posted June 24, 2020
- Location Portland, ME
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job type Full-Time
Rosemont Market and Bakery is dedicated to cultivating community through local food. This theme extends through our new production and warehouse facility we call our Mothership. Not only are we creating community for our customers in our stores we are creating a community of like-minded bakers, cooks and warehouse staffers at our Mothership hub.
Job description Rosemont Market and Bakery is looking for a passionate cook to join our team!
Our kitchen is the anchor of our production program and is responsible for the soups, salads, entrees, dips, spreads and sandwiches for all Rosemont locations. We work with high quality local meats and seasonal produce. Our cooks are collaborative, creative and friendly.
• Kitchen shifts begin early. No nights. Applicants should have flexibility to work some weekend days.
• Our cooks share all responsibilities, learn all stations and participate in product development.
• All kitchen team members participate in cleaning activities including weekly and monthly deep cleaning
• Previous food service experience in a professional environment
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• A positive attitude and an interest in food Compensation this position is : hourly, under $15/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline