Lead Barista Common Crow Natural Market +2 more
- Date Posted July 04, 2020
- Location Gloucester, MA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Common Crow is a locally owned independent natural grocer in Gloucester, MA committed to bringing organic, sustainable and delicious foods to our community.
Common Crow's values:
- we support sustainable organic agriculture and guard its integrity
- we make fair trade part of every exchange - from suppliers to customers to workers
- we sell products from family businesses, nonprofits, co-ops and small producers
- we source all goods as locally as possible
- we run a welcoming, human-scale business in our home community
- we are gatekeepers of excellence in truly natural, organic and sustainable commerce
- we select products that are nutritionally worthwhile and delicious!
- we seek to inspire others to do the same!
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing and reliable lead barista who is passionate about everything coffee, organic and local food. You will make awesome coffee and tea beverages and hot and cold sandwiches and wraps for our community. This is a hands-on role with two full time and one part time direct report. The Ideal candidate has food service experience in a customer facing position.
• excellent customer service skills and a passion for coffee
• attention to detail and an understanding of fast paced food service
• food safety and barista experience or training preferred
• flexible schedule including availability early morning, nights and weekends
• great attitude, love to do everything well, fast paced, team player
• willingness to keep our store clean and beautiful
• excited to join the adventure of creating goodness in a fast growing store
• passion for organic and natural foods
• reliable, consistent, and ready to grow
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline