Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager Chopt Creative Salad Company
- Date Posted July 13, 2020
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
- Monitor all supply chain related issues. Provide support to the field. Ensure that all required goods at restaurants and commissaries are available when necessary.
- Monitor price changes for suppliers in all markets and provide detailed historical information as necessary.
- Assist with vendor management. Communicate with suppliers and be the liaison for any quality control or pricing issues that arise
- Source and identify new products that meet business objectives, with a focus on local, regional and specialty products.
- Forecast and order products to meet sales demands for LTO’s, new products and core menu items to meet sales demands.
- Keep informed of economic, industrial and other trends that affect markets, prices, and delivery conditions.
- Maintain all product specification sheets and update on a continual basis.
- Maintain product and food safety documentation for all products and vendors, and update on a continual basis.
- Assist with other projects as necessary to include administrative responsibilities
- 3+ years Foodservice Supply Chain buying experience
- Analytical, problem solving, time management, project management and multi-tasking skills are a must
- Having a sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Being a pro-active and resourceful individual with a desire to drive continuous improvement in self and others.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Experience with restaurant inventory, recipe and food cost management systems a plus
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline