Chef Homemade, LLC
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location West Seattle, WA
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job type Part-Time
The Chef leads and inspires participants on all points of their culinary journey. The Chef uses their own personality and teaching skills to drive engagement.
- Create memorable experiences for all those participating
- Drive sales in an authentic and genuine manner. Strives to achieve individual and/or class sales goals.
- Seek new responsibilities in a startup environment
- You think of yourself as a Rockstar in the Kitchen
- Inspiring others is what drives you. Seeing others discover and be excited is your report card.
- You are considered tech savvy and have the ability to leverage cameras, cell phones, and computers to drive the best experience possible.
- You enjoy being early and don’t mind the unpredictable
- You care more about being real than being perfect.
- Sustainability has meaning to you.
- Be proven - 2-4 Years in a professional kitchen setting.
- Be authentic - Culinary degree or equivalent Sous Chef experience considered in lieu of degree
- Be great - Demonstrated successful teaching in front of a camera
- Be ready - Familiarity with cameras, computers, and social media
- Be driven - Proven ability to drive sales and motivate.
- Be clear - Proven communication skills.
We value our chefs more than anything else and see them more as partners. That is why our payment model rev/share based on seats sold per class.Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline