Graphic Designer - Part Time Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-op +1 more
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location Lancaster, PA
- Category Design / Media
- Job type Part-Time
Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
Are you passionate about clean, sustainable eating? Enthusiastic about working in a people-first culture committed to living the good life and eating the good food while being good people? Awesome! Keep reading…
Who we are –
We are a nonprofit organic farmers’ co-operative of over 100 farmers in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We focus on creating healthy, high-quality foods from our highly maintained and enriched soils on our small-scale family farms. We deliver the best local organic produce, value added products, and humanely raised and pastured animal products to retail establishments, co-ops, restaurants, and institutions.
Who you are –
- You have appreciation for and working knowledge of the principles of sustainable agriculture and the value of organic produce
- You have a degree in graphic design or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- You have several years’ experience as an in-house designer or a freelance designer
- You are an excellent communicator, and friendly to all, with a strong degree of integrity and responsiveness
- You know your way around a computer (MS Office, PowerPoint; knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress), with a strong sense of design and understanding of the process
- You have a portfolio which demonstrates excellent layout skills and the ability to tell an inspiring story through images
- You are someone who looks for better ways to do things and likes to think outside of the box
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- You are self-motivated and have awesome leadership skills
What you’ll be doing –
- Design and produce print material across all channels including printed and digital brochures/manuals, signage and marketing collateral for events, print and digital ads, fliers, swag and social media graphics.
- Project manage and execute all design projects, working with the Marketing Communications Manager to ensure timely and economical deliverables, prioritizing projects, and skillfully managing expectations.
- Strategize and brainstorm with the Marketing Communications Manager and Executive Director to collectively produce strong creative designs that tell a story.
- Maintain and co-manage vendor relationships with printers and production houses following our execution standards; collaborate where necessary with external resources such as web services, photographers, printers, contractors/consultants, etc.
- Partner with the Marketing Communications Manager to create engaging brand content across multiple media and digital campaigns.
- Create graphics for all promotional materials, such as stickers, apparel, grocery totes, and other small logoed items.
- Translate concepts and data into relevant info-graphics, tables, graphs and other visual items.
- Ensure the brand vision and identity is consistently translated in all visual marketing communications.
- Organize and maintain photo library as well as departments graphics filing system, archive and historical data.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline