Marketing Communications Manager Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-op +1 more
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location Lancaster, PA
- Category Media / Nonprofit
- Job type Full-Time
The perks of working here –
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 3% match for Simple IRA
- Free summer CSA (community shared agriculture) share
- Saving farmland in the community
- Access to employee store with discounted organic food and drink and awesome LFFC-branded swag
- Being part of something that will make you feel good at the end of the day
Who you are –
- You have appreciation for and working knowledge of the principles of sustainable agriculture and the value of organic produce
- You have several years’ experience in communications, marketing, or advertising
- You know your stuff when it comes to Facebook and Instagram advertising, SEO and Google analytics
- You are an excellent communicator, and friendly to all, with a strong degree of integrity and responsiveness
- You know your way around a computer (MS Office, PowerPoint; knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress), with a strong sense of design and understanding of the process
- You have solid photography, video production and video editing skills and a proven track record using technology to support marketing communications strategy and execution or the commitment to do what it takes to bring aboard those who have these skills
- You are someone who looks for better ways to do things
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record – and won’t shy away from occasional overnight travel when necessary
- You are self-motivated and have awesome leadership skills
What you’ll be doing –
- Develop, execute and maintain a clearly articulated strategic marketing plan to support LFFC’s short and long term business goals.
- Lead idea generation around new approaches to marketing communication efforts, brand development and community engagement.
- Manage brand identity (use of logo, etc.), tone (copy) and assets (communication materials, photos, video, website, etc.)
- Design and develop all digital marketing communication materials to appeal to target audience and support brand attributes, including Facebook page (copywriting, photo posting, etc.)
- Create and oversee promotional materials to include stickers, apparel, grocery totes, and other small logoed items.
- Oversee production and printing of collateral and ensures timely, cost-effective and accurate delivery of all marketing collateral.
- Proactively identify Public Relations opportunities and respond to incoming opportunities to ensure LFFC is represented as a thought leader through media outlets.
- Advance the visibility and effectiveness of LFFC within regional community and sustainable agricultural movement.
- Serve as public representative for LFFC at community/industry related events as applicable; oversee and develop any community involvement programs.
- Plan and execute poster and flyer hanging throughout Mid-Atlantic region; scheduling local, regional, and in-house support with tracking of mileage, hours, and location reach.
- Motivate and support Wholesale Reps/Sales Consultants with their work and in developing necessary marketing sales tools.
- Interface with other departments to ensure marketing perspective/needs are met.
- Manage external resources such as graphic design firms, web services, photographers, printers, contractors/consultants, etc.
- Oversee and collaborate with Graphic Designer to ensure cohesive branding message on all platforms.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline