Marketing Communications Manager Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-op
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location Lancaster, PA
- Category Media / Nonprofit
- Job type Full-Time
The perks of working here –
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 3% match for Simple IRA
- Free summer CSA (community shared agriculture) share
- Saving farmland in the community
- Access to employee store with discounted organic food and drink and awesome LFFC-branded swag
- Being part of something that will make you feel good at the end of the day
Who you are –
- You have appreciation for and working knowledge of the principles of sustainable agriculture and the value of organic produce
- You have several years’ experience in communications, marketing, or advertising
- You know your stuff when it comes to Facebook and Instagram advertising, SEO and Google analytics
- You are an excellent communicator, and friendly to all, with a strong degree of integrity and responsiveness
- You know your way around a computer (MS Office, PowerPoint; knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress), with a strong sense of design and understanding of the process
- You have solid photography, video production and video editing skills and a proven track record using technology to support marketing communications strategy and execution or the commitment to do what it takes to bring aboard those who have these skills
- You are someone who looks for better ways to do things
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record – and won’t shy away from occasional overnight travel when necessary
- You are self-motivated and have awesome leadership skills
What you’ll be doing –
- Develop, execute and maintain a clearly articulated strategic marketing plan to support LFFC’s short and long term business goals.
- Lead idea generation around new approaches to marketing communication efforts, brand development and community engagement.
- Manage brand identity (use of logo, etc.), tone (copy) and assets (communication materials, photos, video, website, etc.)
- Design and develop all digital marketing communication materials to appeal to target audience and support brand attributes, including Facebook page (copywriting, photo posting, etc.)
- Create and oversee promotional materials to include stickers, apparel, grocery totes, and other small logoed items.
- Oversee production and printing of collateral and ensures timely, cost-effective and accurate delivery of all marketing collateral.
- Proactively identify Public Relations opportunities and respond to incoming opportunities to ensure LFFC is represented as a thought leader through media outlets.
- Advance the visibility and effectiveness of LFFC within regional community and sustainable agricultural movement.
- Serve as public representative for LFFC at community/industry related events as applicable; oversee and develop any community involvement programs.
- Plan and execute poster and flyer hanging throughout Mid-Atlantic region; scheduling local, regional, and in-house support with tracking of mileage, hours, and location reach.
- Motivate and support Wholesale Reps/Sales Consultants with their work and in developing necessary marketing sales tools.
- Interface with other departments to ensure marketing perspective/needs are met.
- Manage external resources such as graphic design firms, web services, photographers, printers, contractors/consultants, etc.
- Oversee and collaborate with Graphic Designer to ensure cohesive branding message on all platforms.