Social Media Asst: Culinary Travel Liz Caskey Culinary & Wine +3 more
- Date Posted July 27, 2020
- Location Anywhere
- Category Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
We are a travel design firm that crafts exquisite culinary and wine journeys in Latin America. Our high-touch private journeys share our deep knowledge of region through passionate tastemakers and craftsmen that unite us around the table.
In this unprecedented time when international travel is halted, we are expanding our current business to dive into new mediums and exciting projects to bring more of Latin America to our guests and scale to reach more people at home.
Our mission is as curators and lovers of the region are to share and showcase its hospitality, craftsmanship, and savor its artisanal foods, and terroir-driven wines.
Do you love to travel and share travel with others? Are you a social media MacGyver that can one up the algorithms and shed light on the mystery of Pinterest? Is curating a beautiful Instagram feed second nature to you? Do you love to cultivate community in this digital world?
We are seeking a social media assistant to join our South America-based team. The ideal candidate is a committed, highly motivated self starter who’s articulate with great writing skills, loves food, wine, travel and aesthetics, and thrives in a dynamic environment. In this position, you will contribute to growing our company’s social media initiatives across multiple platforms and work in tandem with our marketing strategy. You’ll also engage your writing and copy-editing skills to be sure that they reflect our brand’s voice.
Purpose & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the LCCWE team to plan and execute monthly social media strategies.
- Support uploading of curated content for LCCWE social media account (Instagram & Facebook)
- Assist in the growth of our brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms.
- Support the building of a new virtual community project.
- Interact with our community and followers by communicating and answering questions through our social pages.
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote events, blog posts, podcast episode releases, and raise brand awareness.
- A senior or rising senior, or recent graduate.
- Fluent in English. Proficient in Spanish (written and oral).
- Experience in managing social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest)
- A strong eye and interest in design and aesthetics
- Strong writer with superb copy-editing and caption-writing skills
- Superb research and time management abilities
- Strong communication (written and oral) and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to follow directions and work well with others
- Technical skills to get the job done. This includes being proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, social media platforms, Canva, etc.
- A love of food, travel, and culture. Experience traveling in Latin America a plus.
Details: This is an internship with non-monetary compensation with a minimum of 3 days per week or 15 hours. Full-time options available, too. Benefits: • Regular interaction with an international, talented team including the founder, Liz Caskey. • Real experience from day one. Gain valuable experience first-hand experience and participate in building something incredible while being surrounded by motivated co-workers. • Professional development, networking, and mentorship opportunity to learn about the industry and sharpen your skill set. *Note, if in college, can support course credit if your school allows this format. Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineAugust 15, 2020